Resin Bound Surfacing
Resin bound paving fixes together small stones with high-tech resin to form a firm, attractive surface. It creates many small gaps that allow water to drain through into the ground.
A wide range of natural and recycled aggregates are available, making it ideal for heritage sites, landscaping schemes, parks, paths, driveways, roads and visitor attractions. A real alternative to block paving, tarmac, and concrete finishes.
The Benefits of Resin Bound Surfacing
- Aesthetically pleasing – decorative natural appearance.
- Durable – hard wearing and resilient.
- Low maintenance - occasional sweeping or pressure washing.
- Fixed - does not move, migrate, or wash away.
- Anti-slip – textured aggregates provide a good anti skid surface.
- Application - to asphalt, concrete, timber and steel surfaces.
We work hard to maintain the highest level of customer service, technical support and after-care, and engage with you to improve and evolve our range of products and services to reflect your needs. By continuously innovating and developing what we do, and how we do it, we strive to meet and even exceed your expectations.
What do we do?
We don't just do Resin Bound Surfacing in the UK Check out our list of services below...
- Tarmac repairs
- Surface Dressing
- Road repairs
- Car Parks
- Road Markings
- Drop Kerbs
- Pothole repairs
- Public & Private Roads
- White lining
- Resin Driveways and Footpaths